Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Feb 12, 2010

Jims New Toy

"Never ask a man what sort of computer he has, if its a Mac he's already told you. If its anything else, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy.


I have been a bit inactive here since I got home and the photo on the left is the reason why.

Its not really a toy but hell, I'm having fun with it. There is some frustration as well, mostly due to my amateur status but I think I have successfully got all the files on the desktop that I wanted on it, across.

I really needed it for work as I seem to be in the office more and need it for the paper trail that involves.

It will be great to finally be able to keep up with my mail while I am down there. Hell, I can even blog on the job, (Just kidding Mal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment