Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Apr 12, 2008

Elton John, and Hillary.


The Democrats are now between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Well-known political pundit Elton John has laid it on the line to them with: - "I've always been a Hillary supporter. There is no one more qualified to lead America. Having said that, I never cease to be amazed at the misogynistic attitude of some people in this country. And I say to hell with them... I love you, Hillary. I'll be there for you."

So to be politically correct and avoid the accusations involving the big M-word they have to vote for Hillary.

But hang on a minute there is another problem. If they are misogynistic for not voting for Hillary, what is the situation if they don’t vote for Obama? Every leftie knows that they must not be seen to exercise free will if it involves not supporting a minority, and well isn’t Obama, I mean …………

I haven’t seen a response to this from Obama, it must be difficult for him as he has pointed out that he doesn’t want race to be a part of the campaign. I guess he can dismiss Elton as a “typical white person,” like his grandmother.

About the only solution to this situation I can suggest to them is to sign on as Republicans and vote For McCain.

Other astute political statements made by Elton in the past include this gem: - To Al Gore in 2000, "I think you're going to win it, baby."

Don’t give up your day job Elton.

No comments:

Post a Comment